Services for Claims Adjusters
Peake Engineering helps claims adjusters with independent evaluations of cause and origin. While it is rare an adjuster doesn’t have a pretty good idea of what happened and why, describing that to an insured can be challenging. An engineering survey by an outside consultant can help explain the circumstances.
Occasionally an adjuster will be stumped as to the cause and origin. In these situations a Professional Engineer can apply their knowledge and experience to answer those questions.
Peake Engineering can help you with claims like:
- Storm Damage;
- Mold Remediation Plans and Clearance Testing; and,
- Meth Lab Remediation Plans and Clearance Testing
- Building Code Application;
- Workplace Hazards;
- OSHA Standards;
- Alternate Proximate Causes;
- Industry Practices
- Control Technology
- Mitigating Actions
- Source/Receptor Characterization
- EPA Standards